First of all, let us start by saying congratulations! We know that deciding to build a new home is a big decision, one that you’ve most likely already put a lot of thought and time into. Now you’re ready for the next step: an on-site consultation.
The on-site consultation is crucial to the success of your building project. This comprehensive meeting will help prepare you for the building process, determine a budget, conceptualize your vision and start building a relationship with your contractor. There’s a lot to cover during this first meeting, and it’s best to be prepared. To help you get started, here’s what you can expect from an on-site consultation with your custom home contractor in Canyon Lake, TX:
- A meet and greet: We think that it’s important to start building a relationship with our clients right from the beginning. We want you to feel comfortable and confident with us so we can get to know the real you. After all, your home is a reflection of your lifestyle and personality. The more we get to know you, the better we’ll understand how to best meet your needs.
- Questions about your budget: An experienced home building contractor will know how to make the most efficient use of your budget, but in order to do that, we need to have a clear idea of what sort of budget we’re working with. Be prepared to answer questions about how much you’re willing to spend, and prioritize your needs vs. your wants.
- Insight into your vision: Of course we’ll offer suggestions and make recommendations along the way, but the more you can tell us about your idea of the perfect home, the better. A good place to start is by sharing photos of homes you’ve seen that reflect your style, or by creating a Pinterest board. The more you can share about your vision, the more accurately we can create a plan for your dream home.
- A discussion about your current home: Knowing what you don’t like about your current living situation is almost as important to us as knowing what you do like for your new home. If you feel your current kitchen isn’t functional or you don’t have enough closet space, we want to know that.
- A property evaluation: We need to evaluate your property to determine property access, zoning permits, soil analysis, environmental considerations and several other property elements. All of these variables will factor into the design and cost estimate for your building project.
At Woodscape Homes, we know how crucial a comprehensive on-site evaluation is to the success of your building project, which is why we offer our clients this service for free. We’re confident that once you see the experience and quality we bring to the table, you’ll decide that we are the only custom home contractor in Canyon Lake, TX for you. Contact us today to schedule your free on-site consultation and get one step closer to living in your dream home.
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by admin